Rut of KfarGanot

Friday 27 July 2012

How is it dirt makes chickens clean, but not boys?

8 Av

Life is getting back to normal in some ways. Shmuli and his friends have been playing games in the fields and I am convinced boys attract the dirtiest dirt. He was covered in dust and soil. I don’t know where he had been, Shmuel gave me a knowing look and winked.
“There’s nothing wrong with good honest dirt!” he said
He’s welcome to his opinion, but Shmuli is not bringing it into this house! It’s a bath in the barn tonight! By the look of them, I expect that goes for Galit, Yoshi and Lud too!
Rivkah wanted to know how it is that sparrows and chickens take baths in the dust and come out clean when boys get near dirt it sticks to them.  I have no idea. Does anyone know how that works?

No comments:

Post a Comment