Rut of KfarGanot

Wednesday 22 August 2012

A really good day.

4 Elul

The boys have all gone down to KfarNahum with Ya'acov today. He has hired the cart for the journey home. My little man, Shmuli drove a hard bargain and he is paying a good price -or at least Yov is as he has hired him to help with the house. Rivkah and Shmuel are out with the sheep and I have been cooking. Ya'acov and Yov are coming to supper. Miri came looking for her best friend this afternoon only to find she was miles away. She looked so forlorn. She soon cheered up when I let her mind the twins for a while. When Chava's little sister called round to see the babies they spent a happy hour or so playing "mummies and babies" I say playing, but they were a great help to me entertaining my youngsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment