Rut of KfarGanot

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Where have all the children gone?

10 Elul

After all the excitement of the last few days it has actually been very quiet today. The children disappeared this afternoon, I don't know where they went but I don't think I saw any children over the age of three for hours. I hope they are not up to any mischief!

Miri came round just before supper and asked if Rivkah could spend the day at her house tomorrow they have something important to do. I could see no reason why not but when I asked what for Rivkah told me she was not telling. Miri wasn't telling either but she assured me her Grandma would be there all day. I would be very busy as we were expecting guests and I had to have everything just so. Chava and I would be able to prepare in peace.

Shmuli looks very pleased with himself tonight. I wonder if it has anything to do with Miri's request? No, I very much doubt it, his little gang don't have much to do with girls, now do they?

No comments:

Post a Comment