Rut of KfarGanot

Sunday 9 September 2012

no smelly feet here

22 Elul

Yonatan has been helping with the grapes today. I was busy with other things but, judging by the state of the boys they have been helping too! They are covered with grape stains. I always thought the idea was to keep the juice in the vat but they have managed to get a fair quantity of it all over themselves... or each other, perhaps... you know what boys are like!

When Yonatan came back for lunch his feet were sore. Little Rivkah brought him a bowl of warm water and a towel. The water smelled lovely. Then I realised she had used some of my perfume! Fortunately there is plenty left. I will have to put it on a higher shelf in future. Still, Yonatan said his feet feel wonderful. Bless her!
Later, she did the same for her daddy but this time I gave her some herbs for the infusion. She is learning the principles of hospitality. I'm so proud of her. She does it without being asked, it's lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment