Rut of KfarGanot

Monday 29 October 2012

Miriam thinks this is fun

12 Cheshvan
We have a system now. Chava and Rivkah get the food ready and I finish the process. The twins are safe in the baby cage so my hands are free. I must admit I really welcome the chance to sit down when I feed them. I could have done without the surprise visit from Miriam of Migdal this afternoon. I must admit she made herself useful preparing the pots and jars, but I would rather have been able to entertain her properly.
She said this side of domestic life was new to her and she said she was having fun! That's not what I'd call it. If I don't do this, we'll starve this winter. She stayed for dinner, well, she cooked it. Then she stayed the night. I think she is impressed with the little gang's new business. She and Shmuli talked for over an hour despite him looking so weary.

For more, see luv.Shmuli.com

No comments:

Post a Comment