Rut of KfarGanot

Sunday 4 November 2012

boys or business men or both?

19 Cheshvan
Well, Shmuli reminded us he's still a boy yesterday. It resulted in Shmuel applying some discipline in the traditional way. I heard that Yoshi, Galit and Lud had appointments with their fathers too. They had been caught using the olive mats to slide downhill on a muddy slope. I had to laugh but managed to wait till I was alone. I doubt either Shmuel or Shmuli found it at all funny.
They spent the day fixing the roof and I sorted the wardrobe. Shmuli didn't enjoy trying things on much, he never does, but Rivkah loved it. She is helping making winter baby clothes in various sizes, they will grow quite a lot over the coming months. As I tried my winter robes I couldn't help noticing I now have a waist again after all these months. I have been so busy I hadn't noticed how trim I have become!
I tried to ask Shmuel about Silas, I had heard Rabbi Yeshua is in KfarNahum. He didn't say much, but I gather the old man does not want us to trouble him. He says he is more than four score years old and HaShem has given him more years than most men. If his time has come, he is ready. Milkah didn't come today so I can't tell you anything else. I will let you know if I hear.
For more, see luv.Shmuli.com

No comments:

Post a Comment