Rut of KfarGanot

Thursday 1 November 2012

Herod wants Galilean goods

16 Cheshvan
Miriam left for KfarNahum after lunch. She purchased a couple of jars of the pickles she had helped make. I really do think she enjoyed the visit. I assured her we would be weaving again soon. I don't think I mentioned that she told us Reuven had sold all our goods for an excellent price and that he had secured orders from the palace of Herod himself! It seems that they want traditional Galilean garments as well as luxury goods. They are very popular among the Roman soldiers as as they are good protection against wind and rain. I never realised that. All our men are well kitted out for winter and it seems the Romans will pay good money for such clothes. I am sure Chava can cope with this order with a little help from Hadassah and I.
For more, see luv.Shmuli.com

No comments:

Post a Comment