Rut of KfarGanot

Thursday 15 November 2012

It's the wedding we're so busy!

Kislef 1


I'm off to Aunt Tirzah's in a minute. It was chaos this morning with everyone trying to eat and get on with the chores. We had Grandma Miriam's porridge as it was easy and everyone took Galit's bread out with them. They were to be back as soon possible. We have hired extra help for the next few days especially for Yov and Vered's farm. They will have other things on their mind for the next few days! Devorah and I are organizing things while Aunt Tirzah takes charge of the young women attends to her daughter’s outfit. Yov has at last removed the rope from around the house, but we are far too busy to indulge our curiosity. I don’t suppose I will get much time to tell you all about it today, so you will have to be patient. I will say though, that if we run out of wine this time everyone will be too drunk to move.
I’d better dash, I’m late and Yov’s family are arriving from Migdal where they have been staying. I’m not sure, but I thought I saw Mattiyahu and Kepha among them... I may be wrong, but perhaps Rabbi Yeshua might turn up. Yov would love that!
“OK Shmuel, I’m going now...!”

No comments:

Post a Comment