Rut of KfarGanot

Thursday 8 November 2012

washing for Shmuli

23 Cheshvan

Shmuli fell into the mud again yesterday. I had to spend some time washing his work clothes as he is down to his last set today. I dried clothes for tomorrow by the fire- he'll most likely fall into something else today. He seems to think I won't mind if he falls on something soft. I suppose that's better than hurting himself. He was really poorly when he fell off the wall last year... my! Is that really a year ago? So much has happened. HaShem brought so many people into our lives all because of a new olive press.

Milkah told me this morning that her father in law was feeling very frail these days. He only eats broth and has a terrible cough. He refuses to let them call for Yeshua. He says the Rabbi has more important things to do than come all this way to talk to an old man. His time has come and he is ready to go.

I really feel for Eliyahu, I remember when Shmuel's father died. He has a lot of responsibility to take on. It can't be easy as Silas gets more sick as the days go by.


For more see luvShmuli.com

No comments:

Post a Comment