Rut of KfarGanot

Friday 30 November 2012

What a busy week!

16 Kislef
What a busy week! I don't feel that I have done much though. I mean, nothing business wise. The nearest I got was draught proofing the weaving shed with discarded fleece and old rags. The wind has been quite chilly of late and it does affect your work when you are shivering.
I tried to get Shmuel to tell me what Reuven wanted, but he just said I'd find out soon enough. He's been spending a lot of time with his baskets lately, even making them by lamplight as we share our stories from the day. It must have something to do with that. He does have a habit of keeping me guessing. He enjoys giving me hints that give nothing away. I did eventually get him to say that I'd see more of him I if it worked out, but that tells me nothing really, he's always under my feet as it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment