Rut of KfarGanot

Sunday 16 December 2012

Reuel's burden

3 Tevet
The new family stayed with us yesterday for Shabbat. The children spent time together. I noticed that the little boy was very quiet. Dinah told me she is worried about him, he has hardly spoken since they had to leave BeitAnya and he often cries himself to sleep. We all went to Yov and Vered's last night and the new children got to light some lights in the balcony, their little faces were a picture.
Today, we have been helping Eli pack up his things. He invited Reuel and Yov to visit him this evening at Eliyahu's. They have a lot in common. I talked with Reuel yesterday and I know that he feels guilty about what has happened to his family because of him. I hope Yov and Eli can give him some encouragement. I hope living in a town where we have taken Yeshua to our hearts will do the whole family good.

No comments:

Post a Comment