Rut of KfarGanot

Sunday 2 December 2012

Rivkah wants a party

18 Kislef
Rivkah asked me if we can have a party next week. She said that everyone needs cheering up and it will be Dedication. She said Miri had asked her mum and that Auntie Hadassah had said it was a great idea. When I asked Hadassah, she said she didn't think she could do much about it because she has been feeling somewhat queasy recently. At that she grinned.
"Yeshua told us it would happen. Danni's so pleased!"
She is exactly where I was this time last year! I am so happy for them.
She promised to help as much as she could if we have it here. I said I'd ask Shmuel. I'm not sure about the adults but I think a children's party would be great fun and maybe it will keep the "little gang" out of mischief.

No comments:

Post a Comment