Rut of KfarGanot

Saturday 1 December 2012

Shabbat Shalom

17 Kislef
Wow. SHABBAT!!! At last... With poor old Silas being so sick last week, I didn't really get a day off, but this week, I can. I'm looking after Milkah's baby for a couple of hours in the morning, but he goes in the baby cage with the twins so he's no trouble. Anyway, after milking and feeding the chickens, Rivkah is back home to play with him. She has been spoiling him a bit. She made him a rattle out of a dried pomegranate and he loves it. With Zippi and Nat one more seems to make little difference and its only for a short time.
Shmuel was late back from synagogue today, but he's still being mysterious. It's something to do with Reuven, but I can't get him to tell me anything. Men can be so frustrating! I think he is being mischievous, it's the way he grins and winks. I hope it's something nice!
OH I almost forgot! It's only one week till dedication I must be ready for lighting the lights. I do hope the boys have not planned such a messy surprise this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment