Rut of KfarGanot

Saturday 9 February 2013

Chorazim ask KfarGanot for help

29 Shvat

It's Shabbat and we are so thankful for it. Despite the laundry, I was ready in good time. We had a restful evening with the men discussing Torah while I saw to the children and listened as best I could. As we were getting ready for synagogue this morning, a stranger knocked on the door looking for Sextus. He was very out of breath but managed to communicate that a man in Chorazim had been hit by slabs from a roof brought down by the wind. Sextus grabbed his bags and left straight away, shouting his apologies as he went.

It all happened so quickly. Chorazim sending to KfarGanot for help!
"It seems there are still people needing a good doctor after all!" commented Shmuel as he closed the door.
"Indeed," replied Rabbi Moshe, "And I'm sure there always will be. When that young man realises that and just what we have in Yeshua, he will be free to be himself I am sure."

No comments:

Post a Comment